년 학비 (스위스프랑)
|Course Fee||Application Fee||Shared Standard Accom. 1||Meals Plan||Operating Expenses2||Total Fee CHF|
|Bachelor Degree Hospitality/Business or Culinary|
|1st Year Diploma||24'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||32'500|
|2nd Year Higher Diploma||25'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||33'500|
|3rd Year Bachelor Degree||26'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||34'500|
|M.SC. Dual Degree|
|M.Sc. Dual Degree||26'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||34'500|
|MBA Dual Degree|
|MBA Dual Degree||29'100||500||3'600||1'800||2'500||37'500|
|Combined M.Sc. - MBA Degrees|
|Postgraduate Diploma Hospitality or Culinary|
- CHF 3'600 surcharge for single standard accommodation (Single room with shared facilities).
CHF 5'400 for combined programs MSc/MBA (18 month).
CHF 6'000 surcharge for single studio accommodation (Single room with private facilities).
CHF 9'000 for combined programs MSc/MBA (18 month).
- Included in the Operating Expenses:
– Mandatory health & medical insurance for 12 months
– Industry placement service
– Airport pick-up (for new students only)
– Registration and enrolment fees
– Visa, B-permit and local tax
– Access to e-campus and internet
– Excursions and fieldtrips
– Job placement upon graduation